Our workmanship and reputation for excellence, is what drives our business.
We’re proud of the work that we do, and our clients are too!
These Projects showcase homes we have built for our clients, plus beautiful homes from the Independent Builders Network range of designer homes that we can create for you.
- Custom designed home – “Seaside Stays”, James Well on the Yorke Peninsula"Seaside Stays" was designed and built to maximize the fantastic sea views across the Peninsula. When you enter the house, you will see no expense has been spared - from the fixtures to the fittings and furnishings, the house exudes luxury.
- Renovation / Extension – “Beachfront Stays”, Tiddy Widdy Beach, SAThis fantastic beachfront property, was transformed into a relaxing getaway situated on the esplanade of Tiddy Widdy Beach, built to maximize the views of this stunning location.
- The Curlewis, Oakdene – from the Independent Builders rangeInsulLiving Display Home - from the Independent Builders range
- The Highton – from the Independent Builders rangeFrom the Independent Builders Network range of designer homes.
- The Beaufort – from the Independent Builders rangeThe Beaufort - part of the Independent Builders range of designer homes
- The Merricks – from the Independent Builders range"The Merricks" design from the range of the Independent Builders Network designer homes.
- The Hotham InsulLiving Display Home – from the Independent Builders rangeInsulLiving Display Home - from the Independent Builders range
- InsulLiving Display HomeThe future of sustainable building - the 8 1/2 Star energy rated InsulLiving home from Bondor,
- Commercial – St Albert’s Catholic School, LoxtonWith a project value of more than a million dollars, St Albert’s Catholic School is a showcase of the Yard Builder’s professionalism, workmanship and expertise in managing large scale projects, with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Commercial – Riverland Christian School, Glossop SAThe commercial project at Riverland Christian School, required Yard Builders to work in close consultation with the school executive and school community.